Camel Riding In The Palm Groves Of Marrakech & Palmeraie - Marrakesh
OverviewMarrakech is one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco ,which is located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains , and which is also known as a red town . With its historical monuments, gardens and its stunning Medina .. it becomes a major tourist destination and an ideal place for entertainment .So for those who are looking forward to explore the beauty , adventures and the precious culture of this city , I mostly recommend an hour or two hours camel riding in the Palm groves .Discover Marrakechs green oasis from a top of a camel on this guided, tour. First, make the short trip just outside the citys medina quarter to the surrounding countryside and Palmeraie, the Palm Grove of Marrakech. Climb on a desert dromedary and explore the desert villages and palm groves. Enjoy the scenic stroll, with beautiful views of the Atlas Mountains and Marrakech landscapes. A local hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy this unforgettable and a unique experience by camels though out the palm groves of Marrakech and its surrounding Moroccan Countryside , Where you can explore the traditional villages and immerse yourself in a local culture . This experience will being by picking you up from your hotel to the palm groves , located in the north side of Marrakech . This wonderful site that is a home to 180000 palm trees irrigated by a clever underground network of pipes , from here you will be treated to an hour camel ride, a truly spectacular way to explore this fantastic corner of the city
Inclusions for Camel Riding In The Palm Groves Of Marrakech & Palmeraie
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Camel riding
Exclusions for Camel Riding In The Palm Groves Of Marrakech & Palmeraie
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking