Day 1: New Delhi - Jaipur (D)
Pickup from New Delhi Airport, Railway Station by placard carrying driver. Later straight drive to Jaipur, upon arrival in Jaipur check - in to the hotel. Afternoon visit to the fabled Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and Music. Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa mahal, City palace, Jantar Mantar
Day 2: Jaipur - Bikaner (B)
Depart after an early breakfast for Shekhawati. See the Cenotaphs, Stepwells, eautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets. Proceed after lunch for Bikaner. Visit the Camel-breeding farm just before Bikaner (open 3 – 5 pm). Check-in at hotel. Overnight at the 3-star Maharaja Ganga Mahal hotel or similar.
Day 3: Bikaner (B,L,D)
After breakfast start for Camel Safari 1 Day and 1 Night on Full Board Basis - Safari starts at 8:30 AM from village Raisar and travel through sand dunes, enroute village Bamblu to see traditional village life, beautiful mud houses and colorful costumes and village school. Lunch break, then visit village Panpalsar and reach at camp before sunset. Guest would be served tea and snacks during sunset time, followed by dinner with bonfire and folk music. Overnight at the 3 star Raisar Desert Camp or similar.
Tourist Places: Junagarh fort, Lalgarh Palace, Camel Breeding farm, Ganga government museum.
Day 4: Bikaner - Jaipur (B)
Today morning wake up will be with trumpet blown and break-fast, leave for the safari ending point by camel carts. Later drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur Installation at hotel . Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.
Day 5: Departure (B)
After breakfast, visit the magnificent Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Later drive to New Delhi. On New Delhi Airport,New Delhi Railway Station for your home destination.
- Partial Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Details :
Pick up from New Delhi Airport, Railway Station or your New Delhi city hotel.
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 1: New Delhi - Jaipur (D)
- • Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- 4 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village “Chokhi Dhani” at Jaipur.
- Camel safari including with lunch & dinner tented accommodation for 1 nights in desert at Bikaner.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
- Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.