Camel Trekking In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
OverviewEscape the city and explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on the back of a Dromedary Camel. The Camel was the mode of transport for traditional nomadic desert tribes, often referred to as the ship of the desert. Join our Camel caravan and trek like a nomad for the morning, stopping along the way for a picnic breakfast and glass of bubbles.
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
In the early morning, depart your central Dubai hotel by air-conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicle. Your knowledgeable and experienced safari guide will explain about the desert, its history and importance to Emiratis as you drive out to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. After approximately 45 minutes you will enter the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, a unique reserve, funded by its visitors to conserve the natural beauty and biodiversity of the Arabian Desert.
You will meet your next mode of transport, the dromedary camel. Your professional guide will explain the history and importance of the camel in Bedouin culture, as well as point out wildlife, plants and trees that were of significance to the early nomads in their survival. Camels trek at a comfortable and leisurely pace, allowing you to take in the peace and tranquillity of the desert and snap those all-important photographs. On the route, you will stop by a man-made lake within the Desert Conservation Reserve, here you will enjoy a picnic breakfast and a glass of bubbly. After returning to the Camel Farm, your tour closes with a return trip to Dubai to be dropped off at your hotel at around noon.
Inclusions for Camel Trekking In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
Hotel pickup and drop off
Dune Drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
A glass of bubbly (except during religious holidays)
Exclusions for Camel Trekking In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
Any items not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Modest dress and comfortable sports shoes are recommended
From Nov 1, 2016 - Apr 30, 2017, tour operates in morning (The actual activity will start at 9am and end at 11:45am. This does not include the pick-up/drop off time)
From May 1, 2017 - Sep 30, 2017, tour operates in evening (The actual activity will start at 5pm and end at 7:25pm. This does not include the pick-up/drop off time)
From Oct 1, 2017 - Oct 31, 2017, tour operates in morning (The actual activity will start at 9am and end at 11:45am. This does not include the pick-up/drop off time)
Departure time - From Dubai, will be confirmed at the time of booking based on your exact pickup location and the time of year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubai Seaplane Flight
- Private Tour: Sharjah City Highlights
- Dubai Marina 5-Star Luxury Dinner Cruise
- 4x4 Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport
- First-Time Indoor Skydiving Experience in Dubai
- Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From Dubai
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World and Grand Mosque from Dubai