Camp Nou Electric Bike Tour - Barcelona
OverviewAn amazing tour specially dedicated to sports lovers. Do you want to know more about the football team that changed the history of the Football entertainment? You don't have to be a champion to take this tour, you just have to share a passion with us!
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourSport was always important in Barcelona. During the Roman times the best rider in town became famous when he won the first Olympic Games in the 1st century A.D. Much later, at the beginning of the 20th Century, football became the major sport in Barcelona. The name of the team that changed history, Bara FC.
Thats why one of the biggest Stadium in the world is in Barcelona, the Camp Nou Stadium. Because of the sport, it is just one of the many important transformations to the city. During the 80s and 90s along with the 1992 Olympics, Barcelona changed its face. New beaches, big harbors, awesome buildings and main Olympic sites like the Olympic Ring (located in Montjuc) and the Olympic village became great attractions, attractions you are going to see on this electrical bike tour.
Route: This tour will bring us from Montjucs Olympic area to Camp Nou, strolling through the narrow streets of Sants, a charming quarter of Barcelona. After visiting the FC Barcelona facilities it will cross the Eixample district, finishing at the Olympic harbor beaches. Museum ticket entrance is included.
Inclusions for Camp Nou Electric Bike Tour
- Entrance fees: Museum Ticket Entrance
- Local guide
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Camp Nou Electric Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera