Our expert guide will lead you through your list of selected destinations. You can enjoy the hum of the cobblestone streets, picturesque plazas, and restaurants in Capivari, the main area of Campos do Jordo. For those whowould rather retreat from the crowds, you can unwind next to a shady lakeside or go biking through one of various trails in Horto Florestal State Park. Or, if youre more of an art lover, take in the exquisite art of Felicia Leirner in a vast green garden that doubles as an outdoor museum. History buffs can choose to viewrare and protected religious artifacts and explore the opulence of the Governors winter residence. Sightseers can choose to gaze down at Paraiba Valley from magnificent Itapeva Peak, hop on a cable car for stunning panoramic views, or take a whirl in a charming vintage streetcar that takes you on a short but complete overview of Campos do Jordo. Whatever your interest, this magical town has something to offer everyone!
- Pick-up from your hotel in So Paulo by your local guide
- Drive 2.5 hours to Campos do Jordo
- Choose your own adventure! You can go sightseeing or hiking, people watching or painting; the day is all yours!
- After 4 hours you will return back to So Paulo by traveling along the beautiful highway.
- Drop-off back at your hotel in So Paulo