Can Cau Market And Trung Do Village Tour From Sapa
OverviewThis is a unique market that takes place only on Saturdays. Can Cau is a small but very colorful market. Here you can see several ethnic minorities such as the Flower H’mong, Nung, Phu La as well as Chinese people. The trip offers you a boat ride along Chay River and a short walk to Trung Do village of Tay minority.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup from your hotel in Lao Cai,travel by vehicleto Bac Ha, located about 43 miles (70 km) southeast of Lao Cai. The driveis relatively flat from Lao Cai through the rural areas en route toBao Nhai. Situated in the mountains nearthe border of Bac Ha lies Can Cau market (open only on Saturday). Here, you'll find a photogenicarray of clothing and customs belonging to the ethnic minorities of theFlower Hmong, Nung, and Phu La who trade goods at the market.
Spendthe morning exploring the market, then departfor Bac Ha town forlunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, it's a 30-minute drive downhill until a short walk takes you to Trung Do village, which belongs to the Tay minority.
Depending on water levels of the Chay River, board a motorboat to Bao Nhai, cruisingpastthe picturesque scenes on the riverbanks. Alternatively, you'll cross the river to visit the Flower H'mong village before walking along the riverside, arriving inabout 2 hours atBao Nhai Bridge where your vehicle will await take youback to Sapa.
Approx: 6 hours driving / 2 hours walkingNote:
-The trip is based on the day of arrival/ departure of the night train to/ from Hanoi. Departure time from Sapa should be no later than 8.00.
-The tour normally begin in Lao Cai and finish in Sapa.
-There is no surcharge in case of beginning in Lao Cai- finishing in Sapa or Beginning in Sapa and finishing in Lao Cai.
-If your hotel is located in Sapa, the surcharge for one-way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 31 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Can Cau Market And Trung Do Village Tour From Sapa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Can Cau Market And Trung Do Village Tour From Sapa
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.