CANADA! 07 NIGHTS - VancouverWrite a Review
This 7 nights / 8 days group tour of West Coast Canada, known for its spectacular waterfalls and imposing mountains gives you an opportunity to have a sighseeing tour of popular cities of Canada - Banff, Jasper, Kamloops, Whistler and Vancouver and explore awesome attractions at these destinations.
The experience of cruising on Lake Minnewanka will remain rooted in your memories forever. Enjoy the panoramic view of Canada, as you embark on a cableway ride. The top attractions of Vancouver include Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, Chinatown and Gastown.
- Banff & Jasper National Park
- Banff Gondola
- Cruise on Lake Minnewanka
- Glacier Adventure
- Glacier Skywalk
- PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Vancouver City Tour
- Capilano Suspension Bridge & Cliff Walk
- FlyOver Canada
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunches and Indian Dinners
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Calgary to Banff
Arrive Calgary International Airport and after clearing immigration, proceed to ground transportation desk for your seat-in-coach transfer to Banff. In the evening walk to Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Day 02: Banff
After breakfast, proceed on sightseeing tour of Banff. Visit the classic viewpoint of Surprise Corner along Tunnel Mountain Drive. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola in a four passenger car for 8-minutes takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. After lunch enjoy cruise on Lake Minnewanka. In the evening walk to an Indian Restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Day 03: Banff to Lake louise to Jasper
After breakfast, checkout and travel through Lake louise to the resort town of Jasper. At the Columbia Icefield, enjoy a 90-minute Next up, experience one-of-a-kind Canadian attraction, Glacier Skywalk - a fully-interpretive cliff-edge walkway culminating with the Discovery Vista - a glass-floored observation deck suspended 280 meters above the Sunwapta Valley. After lunch at the Columbia Icefields cafeteria continue alongside the Sunwapta River and take a stroll at Athabasca Falls before arrival in Jasper. Evening dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
Day 04: Jasper to Kamloops
After breakfast, check out and proceed on sightseeing tour of Jasper. Jasper National Park is the largest National Park in the Canadian Rockies and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, natural attractions of Maligne Canyon with its narrow gorge and limestone walls. After lunch in Jasper proceed to Kamloops. Evening dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Kamloops hotel.
Day 05: Kamloops to Whistler
After breakfast, checkout of the hotel and drive south west along the Cariboo Highway to the popular year-round resort of Whistler. En-route take a brief halt for lunch at a local cafeteria. The 2010 Winter Olympics showcased the multitude of sights and activities available in Whistler. Explore Whistler’s pedestrian village on own. Evening dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
Day 06: Whistler to Vancouver
After breakfast proceed to visit the breathtaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola* with longest unsupported span in the world: 3.024 km, connecting Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains and highest point above the ground (1,430 feet). After lunch proceed to Vancouver. On arrival enjoy FlyOver Canada, a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Evening Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
Day 07: Vancouver
After breakfast, take a Panoramic City Tour of Vancouver. See Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown. Cross the 450-ft-long Capilano Suspension Bridge over a spectacular canyon to the Treetops Adventure. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
Day 08: Vancouver
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Vancouver Airport on shared basis.
Inclusions for CANADA! 07 NIGHTS
- 07 Nights hotel accommodation
- 07 Breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- 06 Veg/ Non-vegetarian lunch at Indian / Local restaurant
- 07 Veg/ Non- vegetarian dinner at an Indian Restaurant
- Arrival and departure transfers on shared basis
- Ground transportation and sightseeing tours by private air conditioned charter coach
- Entrance fee to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Services of an experienced Tour Manager
- Porterage: 1 bag per person per hotel. (Porterage for any additional bag to be paid by guest directly to hotel)
- Hotel taxes
Exclusions for CANADA! 07 NIGHTS
- Bedding type is on request basis and subject to availability at time of check-in
- Single/Double/Triple occupancy for a package/room refers to the number of guests occupying a room and is not related to the number of beds in the guest room
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Rates do not include any early check-in or late check-out
- Check-in at 1600 Hours and Check-out at 1100 Hours
- Tipping is customary in Canada. Recommended to pay CAD 2 per person per day
- The tour cost does not include any cost towards airfare, visa, tips, gratuities, meals (not mentioned in itinerary) or any other services, any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinking water etc. unless mentioned above
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.