Canandaigua Finger Lakes Uptown Food Tour Adventure
OverviewThis leisurely, 3-hour guided food tour is the perfect way to sample exceptionally good offerings from local area restaurants and specialty shops. You will learn about remarkable chefs, and proprietors while we eavesdrop in on their stories including interesting tidbits of Canandaigua's history, culture and sights.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDiscover local foodie hotspots and learn why the Seneca Iroquois call Canandigua "the chosen spot." You will sample authentic and time-tested recipes, assess unique craft beer and cider, and savor fabulous tastings and appetizers.
In addition to food, your experience covers historical, architectural and cultural information about the area and the visits we make in between locations. Enrich your mind and spirit while hearing local folklore and gain insight from dynamic culinary chefs featuring locally-sourced ingredients.
This 3-hour food tour features 5 tasting locations. You will sample enough food to feel pleasantly and moderately full. We will cover approximately 2 miles while walking at a leisurely pace. There will be various opportunities to sit down.
Inclusions for Canandaigua Finger Lakes Uptown Food Tour Adventure
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Canandaigua Finger Lakes Uptown Food Tour Adventure
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise dietary restrictions in Special Requirements at checkout. Additional fees apply to accommodate gluten allergies.
Children must be accompanied by an adult - If the child is under the age of (5) and will NOT participate in the tastings you will not have to purchase a ticket, so families are welcome on our tours. Any child (5) and over who will be participating MUST have a ticket. Please be advised some children/teens have a limited attention span and may not enjoy the historical and cultural aspects of a tour just in general, let alone the (3) hour time involved. Only you know your child and their individual capabilities. When purchasing your tickets, please let us know if you are attending with an infant/child.
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Come rain, snow or shine, we must dine! Please dress appropriately for the tour day's weather forecast. Upstate New York is definitely known for varying and changeable conditions. Wear sunblock and/or a hat, bring an umbrella if necessary for the warmer months, and a jacket with a hood/coat or a sweatshirt for the colder months. Just make sure to check the weather before hand and dress comfortably
We recommend guests should wear comfortable walking shoes, as we will be covering approximately 2 miles while walking at a moderate, yet leisurely pace.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- National Orchid Garden Admission Ticket
- Private Transfer: Cairo Airport Arrival in Private Van
- Kadathanadan Kalari Centre & Navarasa Kathakali Centre , Thekkady
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Museum of Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal