From USD 116.21
OverviewTake a day trip from Sydney to explore Canberra's world-class attractions, amazing architecture and futuristic planning that all play their part in making Canberra one of the world's most modern and progressive cities.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour day trip starts with departure from a designated location in central Sydney, heading out of the city, over the mountains, and into the Australian bush and sheep country on your way to Canberra.
Canberra is unlike any other capital city in the world, and you have to visit yourself to truly understand why. World-class attractions, interesting architecture, and futuristic planning all play their part in making Canberra one of the most modern and progressive cities in history. When you arrive, your first stop is Parliament House, where you can feel the might and privilege of Australian democracy as your guide takes you through this architectural masterpiece, from the inner halls of power to the roof.
Head to the Australian War Memorial for time to reflect and ponder the legends of Gallipoli, ANZAC, and the sacrifices and losses suffered by Australians in wars fought around the world, and then continue to Mt. Ainslie to take in the 360-degree view over Canberra and the surrounding mountain ranges. Watch for wild kangaroos along the way. You'll also visit Yarralumla for a look at many national embassies, each one unique and designed to reflect aspects of the country's culture.
After this, you have nearly two hours of free time to check out one of two national attractions. At the National Museum of Australia, controversial and popular, you can explore an interactive mix of exhibits and displays highlighting Australia's diverse history and culture. Or visit the National Gallery of Australia, the premier art gallery and museum in the country with more 120,000 works of art from around the world, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art.
Your day trip ends with the drive back to Sydney.
Inclusions for Canberra Day Trip From Sydney Including Parliament House And Australian War Memorial
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Canberra Day Trip From Sydney Including Parliament House And Australian War Memorial
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.