- Duration: 13 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Sheraton on the Park
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
The Bayswater Sydney
Vibe Hotel Sydney
OverviewParliament House, National Gallery of Australia, Australian War Memorial, Including Guided Tours
The nations capital a purpose built city, ultra modern, with imposing architecture yet a rural charm of lakeside, gardens and open spaces. This hitech city is the seat of Parliament and home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries
Know More about this tour
. Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
. Hear the history of the ANZACs as we travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of all conflicts
. Take a guided tour of the National Gallery of Australia subject to current exhibitions
. Visit the spectacular billion dollar Parliament House for a private guided tour
. See The Lodge residence of our Prime Minister
. View the many embassies and foreign diplomatic residences
. Pass by the Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, National Library, the Carillion bell tower and the High Court of Australia
- Entry and Guided Tour of Australian War Memorial
- Entry and Guided Tour of Parliament House
- Guided Tour of National Gallery of Australia subject to current exhibits
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
- Optional Gratuities
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.