OverviewEnjoy a peaceful and exclusive place to wait for your departure flight at Cancun International Airport (CUN). Drink a refreshing beverage and grab a snack as you look to the monitor with the flight information. You will also have the chance to read the newspaper or a magazine and also check your e-mail with free Wi-Fi service before depart from Cancun.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourEnter the VIP Lounge, located at Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 of Cancun International Airport (CUN), and enjoy a wide variety of amenities and services such as the International Open Bar, snacks, free Wi-Fi service, among others. Catch up on work, make a phone call, read a magazine or just treat yourself with some quiet time, while you wait for your departure flight in a comfortable area instead of spending more than an hour sitting in an uncomfortable place.
You will also have a Concierge Service available for a more personalized service. The VIP Lounge in located at Terminal 2 and Terminal 3, after the security checkpoint and it is open from 7am to 10pm.
Inclusions for Cancun Airport VIP Lounge Access
- International Open Bar
- Waiter services at Terminal 3
- Wi-Fi access
- Telephone and TV
- Flight Information
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Air Conditioning
- Separate bathroom area for ladies and gentlemen
- Massage seats at Terminal 3 (subject to availability)
Exclusions for Cancun Airport VIP Lounge Access
- Additional charges for executive services like telephone calls, fax, conference facilities, etc.
- Optional gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: VIP lounge is available at Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 of Cancun International Airport departure terminal
Important: Maximum time spent at lounge is 3 hours for international flights and 2 hours for domestic flights
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres
- Tulum Xtreme From Cancun
- Speedboat Tour In Cancun