OverviewExperience an action-packed adventure deep inside the Yucatn jungle on this 6-hour tour from Cancun. With the help of a guide, wander through Sac Actun and Nohoch Nah Chich, two cenotes part of a wonderland of underground caves, and snorkel around stalagmites. Rumble through the jungle aboard a monster 4x4 truck, and stop to rappel and zipline into cenotes. Take in the mysticism of a Maya purification ritual before digging into a traditional buffet lunch. This small-group tour limited to 10 people includes round-trip hotel transport.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter morning hotel pickup from Cancun by minivan, your guide whisks you to a local Maya community called Rancho San Felipe. Meet the residents of this small village, including a shaman who takes you through a traditional purification ceremony.
Next, head into the nearby jungle to reach the Sac Actun cenote system, the world’s longest underground river system, recommended by National Geographic for top-notch snorkeling and cave diving. With the help of your guide, make your way through the caves and arrive at the cavern of Nohoch Nah Chich, studded with stalactites and stalagmites. Slip on provided snorkeling gear and enjoy a cool break from the heat with a swim in the cenote.
Then, hop aboard a Mercedes-Benz Unimog, your 4x4 transport, and drive deep into the rainforest for a 40-foot (12-meter) rappel down to Yaxmuul, another natural underground pool. Sail through the treetop canopy on three ziplines; the last one gives you a splash ending into the water.
After your jungle adventure, settle in for a buffet lunch of homemade classic Maya fare. When your hunger pangs are satisfied, board your air-conditioned minivan for the drive back to Cancun. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in the afternoon.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required. Part of tour proceeds are dedicated to sustaining local Maya villages.
Inclusions for Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling And Ziplining
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Use of towels and showers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling And Ziplining
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.