Cancun City And Shopping Tour From Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewIf you´re vacationing in the Riviera Maya, don´t leave without visiting Cancun. Knowledgeable guides will highlight Cancun´s fascinating downtown district and hotel zone. The tour also includes shopping at the very best places Cancun has to offer. Find it all as you peruse Market 28, famous for its local handcrafted souvenirs, along with plazas and shopping malls suited to fit every budget. Don’t forget to have your picture taken at El Mirador and the Tequila Museum!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel lobby or closest meeting point, on an air-conditioned vehicle, where you will immediately meet your local tour conductor who will be glad to share useful information and history about Cancun's highlightsand landmarks.
You will start by visiting Artesanas Celso at Mercado 28, located in Cancun downtown and is very popular among local people. There you will be able to get the real Mexican market experience. Get ready to find handcrafts, blankets, hammocks and a big variety of crafts. This is the best place to find real silver from Taxco at the best prices. Stepping out of the Celso store, be ready to bargain with local vendors. Take pictures and blend with locals during this stop. The visit lasts 1 hour.
After a short drive from Mercado 28 to the touristic side of Cancun, you will be shown Cancun's most important landmarks. Entering the Islands hotel zone, driving through AvenidaKukulcan for more amazing views of Cancun hotels, clubs and marinas youwill arrive to Flamingo Mall. It is a shopping center located at the lagoon side. With its colorful walls and settings it resembles a charming Mexican town. This will be your last opportunity to get souvenirs and crafts.
Moving ahead on the Boulevard youwill arrive to the Tequila Museum, located at the Hacienda Tequila within Kukulkan Plaza, where you can find up to 400 different brands of the best Mexican tequilas, and you will have the chance to try some of Mexicans favorite drink. Looking for more exclusive shopping? You will definitely find it here. Visiting Luxury Avenue Cancun, you will find fancy designers boutiques and exclusive brands to shop, such as Carolina Herrera, Montblank, Swarovski, Cartier, among others, and take advantage of its duty free prices.
Before finishing thetour youwill stop at Playa Delfines where you will be amazed by its incomparable views of Cancun's bay cost line. Its definitely the best place for pictures due to its incredible views. Dont missthe opportunity to be photographed at the famous and colorful Cancun sign that has become a must for international and Mexican tourism. This part of the tour its subject to weather conditions.
Return to the hotel at around 3:45pm, subject to hotel location.
Inclusions for Cancun City And Shopping Tour From Riviera Maya
- Tequila Museum entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Tequila tasting
- Free use of selfie stick (subject to equipment compatibility)
Exclusions for Cancun City And Shopping Tour From Riviera Maya
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel name is required in order to confirm your pick up time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs and mobility scooters with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in the Riviera Maya
- Cozumel Dive Package for Certified Divers from the Riviera Maya
- Swimming with Turtles and Cenotes Tour
- Private VIP Yacht Tour with Personal Chef in Playa del Carmen
- 5-Hour Private Luxury Yacht Snorkel Tour with Open Bar
- 4-Hour Private Yacht Tour with Open Bar, Ceviche and Snorkeling
- PADI 3-Day Open Water Dive Course in Playa del Carmen
- Angelita and Casa Cenotes Diving Tour from Playa del Carmen