Cancun City Sightseeing Tour From Riviera Maya
OverviewIf you are planning on visiting the Riviera Maya, you must definitely check out Cancun! During this tour, you will be able to visit the most important places both downtown and in the hotel zone.You will also have the opportunity to go shopping in the best malls and shops Cancun has to offer such as the Mercado 28 (Market 28), where you will find handcrafted souvenirs and silver at amazing prizes.If you have a more demanding shopping tour in mind,you will find what you want in PlazaFlamingos. You will also have the opportunity to take a photo in the city's famous beach lookout and a free entrance to the Tequila Museum.The tour includes transportation and a certified professional your guide. So you can sit back and relax as you drive through the Riviera Maya and begin a tour that will guide you through the folklore, culture and tradition of Cancun!
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
The tour begins with your pick up at Riviera Maya. Upon your arrival to Cancun, the adventure begins with the following place:
Market 28, Handcrafted work by "CELSO", located in Cancun's downtown, highly solicited by tourists and locals.This place offers prices three timescheaperthan Playa del Carmen and other malls that offer souvenirs. The prices are so cheap because most of the clients are locals, which means you'll receive local price too.
You can find a lot of traditional Mexican souvenirs here. Most of these souvenirs are actually handcrafted by local artisans!
You will have the freedom of walking around the Market 28 if you wish to do so. Try local tacos and get your loved ones some souvenirs! In the heart of Market 28, you'll find Plaza Bonita, which resembles an old Mexican estate with colorful architecture. It almost feels like you're inside an ancient estate or village! You'll have 1 hour to tour around Market 28 and Plaza Bonita.
Plaza Flamingo is located on KM 11.5 of the Hotel Zone. It's offers high quality shopping and the prices are very low compared to other malls in the Hotel Zone like Plaza Kukulcan or Plaza la Isla.
You will find a wide variety of handcrafted souvenirs, t-shirts with snappy comments and important restaurants like Outback Steak House and good ol' Bubba Gump.
The Tequila Museum, located in Hacienda Tequila inside Plaza Kukulkan has over 400 tequila brands made in Mexico.You'll have the opportunity to see for yourself how Tequila is made! From the agave plant to the distillation and the drinking.
Tequila is by far one of the most important elements of mexican tradition and culture. World wide known, tequila is perfect for every occasion!
Plaza Kukulcan is without a doubt one of the most recognized malls of Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Known for itsimportant brands and duty free prices.Whether you're hoping to spend a lot of money on your shopping tour or not,you'll have one of the greatest shopping experiences here since price ranges from cheap to not cheap at all.
The lookout on Delfines Beach is one of the most spectacular places to take photos of the beach and with the beach. This beach is blue flag! So you can expect a gorgeous natural layout for you to enjoy.It also hosts the world known Cancun sign! This stop, however, depends on weather conditions.
Inclusions for Cancun City Sightseeing Tour From Riviera Maya
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cancun City Sightseeing Tour From Riviera Maya
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 6 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tulum Ruins and Cenote Swim from Cancun
- Ek Balam Tour Including Cenote Maya Visit from Cancun
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from Cancun
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport