Cancun City Sightseeing Tour Including El Meco Ruins And Playa Del Carmen
OverviewEnjoy a sightseeing tour of Cancun and its most emblematic places and important points to the citizens of Cancun, Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen. See El Meco Ruins, walk down Quinta Avenida and take some unforgettable pictures at Playa Delfines. Your tour includes a guide, snacks and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy this wonderful tour starting from the comfort of the lobby of your hotel in Cancun. Then, you'll start visiting the most emblematic places and important meeting points of the citizens of Cancun and Puerto Morelos. You start your great experience at the archaeological zone of El Meco Ruins.
Here, you can learn about the fantastic Mayan Culture, and then continue through the most traditional areas of Cancun downtown (parks, schools, markets, shopping malls, bus station, city hall, hotels, hospitals). You'll then arrive at the youngest municipality of Puerto Morelos and head to the main downtown where you can take great pictures of the famous lighthouse and also the beginning of the second largest reef barrier in the world.
To finish the tour, the last place will be at Playa Delfines to take pictures of the Mexican Caribbean. End of service at your hotel.
Inclusions for Cancun City Sightseeing Tour Including El Meco Ruins And Playa Del Carmen
- Transport by air-conditioned
- Two bottle waters
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cancun City Sightseeing Tour Including El Meco Ruins And Playa Del Carmen
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Please bring cash if you'd like to buy souvenirs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves
- Cancun Shopping and City Tour Including El Meco Mayan Ruins