Cancun Flyboard Experience
OverviewGet off the beach and into the air on the latest craze in water sports the Flyboard. Invented in 2011, the Flyboard is a personal water jetpack that propels you up and across the water as you stand on a board connected to a water hose. Its not difficult to learn after a lesson with an experienced instructor in Cancun, you'll be channeling your inner superhero and flying up to 30 feet (10 meters) in the air in no time.
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourYour Flyboard experience starts at the marina in Cancun, where youll receive safety tips and instruction on how to operate your personal water jetpack. Its an easy-to-learn activity, and youll be in the capable hands of a well-trained Flyboard instructor who will give you personalized attention during your individual session. Most first-timers are flying within five minutes.
When youre ready, strap your feet onto the Flyboard and feel it start to lift you out of the water with its nearly 400 pounds (180 kg) of thrust. As you get comfortable, use your own control to blast up into the air like Ironman and hover in place.
You have 20 or 30 minutes on the Flyboard depending on the option you select when booking plenty of time to fly through Cancuns Caribbean waters and practice your new abilities.
Back on shore, check out the photos taken while you were on the Flyboard, and purchase some as a souvenir, if you wish.
Inclusions for Cancun Flyboard Experience
- Use of Flyboard equipment
- Wetsuit (optional)
Exclusions for Cancun Flyboard Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photos (available for purchase)
- Pier tax (USD $3)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years; guests aged 16 or 17 may be allowed to fly with written consent from parent or guardian
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum weight is 45 kg (100 lbs)
Maximum weight is 150 kg (300 lbs)
It is recommended that you wear a bathing suit, bring towels and wear sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.