Cancun Jet Boat Adventure
OverviewRace across the Nichupt Lagoon for a 30-minute ride in a high-speed jet boat! Scream with delight as your jet boat speeds and spins around the swampland, where you might even spot a crocodile or white turtle. Be prepared to have fun and get wet on this roller coaster on the water!
Know More about this tourMeet your captain at the Aquaworld Marina on Kukulcan Boulevard in Cancun, across the street from the Paradisus Cancun Hotel. Stash your personal belongings in the lockers provided, and receive your safety gear and a briefing before you step onto a jet boat called the Aqua Twister.
Once youre ready, hang onto the safety bar in front of you as the jet boat sets off at the high speeds that make this ride such an awesome rush. Get used to leaning in all directions as the boat whips you around the swamp-lined lagoon, then charges to a stop before a dizzying 270-degree spin.
During the adrenaline-pumping ride, your group can prepare in between the tricks with a countdown. When its time for another spin, remember that the captain is in complete control; it's a reassuring thought when the boat tilts on its side. Its all part of the experience, so wear clothes that can get wet! Its not a time to bring your cell phone or cameras because objects will fly!
Recover for a moment and drink some water (provided). You might spot a crocodile, leopard frog, iguana or white turtle as you brace yourself for the captains next maneuver.
At the end of your 30-minute ride, return to the Aquaworld Marina to end your tour. Enjoy a shower before retrieving your belongings from the lockers. After the wild ride, you might just feel unsteady on land.
Inclusions for Cancun Jet Boat Adventure
- Lockers and showers
- Bottled water
- Life jacket
Exclusions for Cancun Jet Boat Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- USD$10 dock fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age is 7 years
Minimum height is 1.2 meters (3' 11")
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Isla Mujeres Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP Pass
- Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Beach and Water Sports Private Boat Tour
- VIP Nightclub Tour in Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip by Plane: Small-Group Archaeologist-Led Tour with Mayan Jungle Flight
- Tulum Ruins and Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour