OverviewFly over Nichupte Lagoon with a thrilling jetpack experience in Cancun! Youll feel weightless as you are lifted from the water and launched 30 feet (9 meters) into the air! Choose a 20- or 30-minute flight, including training with a certified instructor who remotely controls the throttle and communicates via a headset as you practice basic flight skills. Youll learn to turn, hover and walk on water in as little as six minutes. When youre ready, full throttle control will be handed back to you!
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourJetpack flights depart from the Marina Lighthouse in Cancun every hour. Enjoy a boat ride through the mangroves of Nichupte Lagoon, whose swamp-lined canals link to the Caribbean Sea and are home to diverse animal species, such as crocodiles, leopard frogs, iguanas, white turtles and a variety of birds.
When you arrive, youll receive an orientation from your certified jetpack instructor who will introduce you to the equipment and discuss the safety features of the system. The jetpack is designed for safety and stability its easy to learn and operate using high water pressure technology. As you are lifted from the water, youll feel weightless in the air! Spend either 20- or 30-minutes in the water for this unforgettable experience!
Enjoy precise and effortless flight controls as your instructor guides you through on-water training and communicates via a radio system to your helmet. Using a remote control, your instructor can take over your throttle while you focus on learning nozzle angle controls. When the instructor feels that you are ready, he or she will remotely hand the throttle control back to you.
In as little as six minutes, youll learn the basics hovering, turning and walking on water as you fly over Nichupte Lagoon and enjoy the views!
Be sure to inquire about souvenir photos available for purchase.
Inclusions for Cancun Jetpack Experience
- Safety overview
- 20- or 30-minute flight (depending on option selected)
Exclusions for Cancun Jetpack Experience
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port fee (approx. USD $3)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 year; children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum weight is 100 pounds (45 kg)
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
It is recommended that your wear a swimsuit and bring a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.