Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, 4x4 Ride And Ziplining
OverviewKick off a full-day adventure with a visit to Tulum, an abandoned Maya city perched on top of a bluff overlooking the turquoise Caribbean. Then, deep inside the Yucatn jungle, wander into Sac Actun and Nohoch Nah Chich, two cenotes among a wonderland of underground caves, and snorkel around stalagmites. Rev it up with rides aboard a 4x4 truck and stop to rappel and zipline into cenotes. Experience the mysticism of a Maya purification rite before digging into a satisfying traditional buffet lunch. Includes round-trip hotel transport from Cancun.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup from your Cancun hotel, travel with your guide to one of Mexicos most beautiful archaeological sites Tulum, a walled Maya city perched on top of a bluff overlooking the glittering Caribbean Sea. Formerly a port for Cob, Tulum thrived from the 13th to the 15th centuries and stands as one of the best preserved coastal Maya sites in the Yucatn. Follow your guide into the ruins and see highlights like the Temple of the Frescoes, learn about the ancient citys history and then take a leisurely stroll on the nearby beach.
Next, visit Rancho San Felipe, a Maya community of 30 residents, including a shaman, who takes you through a brief traditional purification ceremony. Then, enjoy a short hike into the jungle to reach the Yucatn areas second and third longest cave systems, Sac Actun (White Cave) and Nohoch Nah Chich (Giant Bird Cage).
Inside the caves, learn about the discovery and ongoing exploration of the underground river network that connects these two systems. Your guide leads you to the cenotes (sinkholes) where you can snorkel in transparent waters, surrounded by dramatic rock formations like stalactites and stalagmites.
Afterward, traverse the jungle aboard a 4x4 Mercedes-Benz Unimog, and continue your adventure with a 40-foot (12-meter) rappel down to Yaxmuul, another natural underground pond. Tear through the rain-forest canopy on three ziplines, the last one ending with a splash into a pool of water.
Then dig into a buffet lunch of homemade classic Maya fare. Your full-day tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in the evening.
Inclusions for Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, 4x4 Ride And Ziplining
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Use of towels and showers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, 4x4 Ride And Ziplining
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
Maximum weight allowed is 120 kg (264lbs), maximum waist line is 42 inches
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.