Cannes, Antibes And Saint Paul De VenceWrite a Review
You like the mix between the present "Red carpet", "Fashion" , "Boutiques" of Canne and the medieval road to reach Saint Paul de Vence, without forgetting the wonderful view of Antibes.
Your dreams become reality with the wonderful service you can ever have with VIP Riviera Tour.
From Ports of Cannes, Villefranche sur Mer, Nice & Monaco:
- Cannes, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Nice, Eze, La Turbie, Monaco, Menton, Dolce Acqua, Ventimiglia, Sanremo....
From ports of Toulon / Seine sur Mer:
- Toulon, Seine sur Mer, Aix en Provence, Cassis...
From Port of Marseille:
- Marseille, Aix en Provence, Cassis, Avignon...
Know More about this tour
Our tour will start with Cannes, probably the most spectacular place of French Riviera, with its beautiful bay framed by mountains on land and with Lerensk islands from the Mediterranean sea, with its lovely beaches, the boutiquesand the famous Croisette which stretches for 2,5 km along the sea with the world - famous buildings such as hotel CARLTON, MAJESTIC BARRIERE, ROYAL, THE CASINO, PALAIS DES FESTIVALES AND CONGRESSES.
Later our tour will continue along the picturesque seaside to reach Antibes.
The City, which remparts were built by great Vauban, where Picasso lived, with old quarters which are not comparable in their beauty, where it seems that the spirit of medieval ages is still alive.
While our tour continues along the medieval road to reach Saint Paul de Vence it's impossible not to fall under the spell of the landscape welcomed by the visitor of the medieval town Saint Paul De Vence. By entering the city through the Royal Gates, we will find ourselves in the plexus streets where each home is like a souvenir store, or an art studio and nearly every window - like flowers. Saint Paul De Vence is a museum in the open sky.
Inclusions for Cannes, Antibes And Saint Paul De Vence
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cannes, Antibes And Saint Paul De Vence
Food and drinks, unless specified
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.