Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Menton And Monaco
OverviewIn this full-day private tour, visit Monaco and Monte Carlo first and see the Prince's Palace, the cathedral, the casino, Formula1 track and others. Then, go to the beautiful village of Menton, known for its citrus fruits. This day trip provides both free time and time with a private guide to hear facts and history about the destinations.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning in Cannes port of cruise terminal. Board your private vehicle and go to your first destination: Monaco. Visit this beautiful old town built on a rock, full of history. Admire the castle where the prince of Monaco and his family live or the Oceanographic Museum where Jacques-Yves Cousteau used to work. Go to Monte Carlo where your guide will drive you on one of the most famous Formula1 race tracks and why not trying your luck at the renowned Casino of Monaco. Have a break at the Caf de Paris, where you can sit down and enjoy beautiful cars.
After Monaco, your guide will take you to the charming village of Menton, known as the capital of citrus fruits. Every year is held the annual carnival of citrus fruits. A must is to try the amazing lemon cake. Admire the houses climbing up the mountain full of colors. Visit a place where they produce marmalade and a lovely citrus liqueur.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drive you back to Cannes.
Inclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Menton And Monaco
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Menton And Monaco
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Tour of the French Riviera
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco from Nice
- Monaco Monte-Carlo Small-Group Half-Day Night Tour from Nice
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Nice, Eze and Monaco
- Private Day Trip to Monaco, Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and La Turbie from Nice