Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Luxury Yacht Cruise With Personal Skipper
OverviewWhile in port in Cannes, board a private luxury yacht and cruise the magnificent French Riviera on this customizable shore excursion. Choose from six cruise options — such as a Champagne sunset cruise or full-day cruise to Monaco, Nice or St-Tropez — and relax as your personal skipper takes you along the Côte d'Azur, passing the Bay of Cannes, Cap d’Antibes and the Lérins Islands. Soak up the sun, sip refreshing drinks and leap into the cool Mediterranean waters to snorkel amongst the marine life below.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourWith your cruise ship docked in Cannes, make the most of your time on the French Riviera with this luxury cruise aboard a private yacht. Meet your personal skipper at your selected departure time and hop aboard a 37-foot (11-meter) Sunseeker Superhawk 34. The yacht fits up to seven passengers, making this cruise ideal for families, groups of friends or just you and your loved one.
Soak up the sun and take in panoramic views of the Côte d’Azur from your vantage point on the spacious yacht deck. Glide to the Bay of Cannes, Cap d’Antibes and Ile St-Honorat and Ile Ste-Marguerite — the biggest of the Lérins Islands. Marvel at the beautiful white-sand beaches and welcoming bays that line the coast of southern France, and capture the scenery on camera as you cruise gracefully by.
Unwind with a chilled drink in hand or strap on your provided snorkel gear and jump into the azure-blue Mediterranean waters to search for marine life. Your time is yours to spend how you wish.
Select from a range of cruise durations and routes. Find a selection of sample itineraries below, but do note that your personal skipper will be on hand to help you customize your itinerary to your preferences.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Cannes port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Luxury Yacht Cruise With Personal Skipper
- Personal skipper
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towels
- Soft drinks
- One bottle of Champagne and snacks (for sunset cruise)
- Life jackets
- Fuel surcharge
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Luxury Yacht Cruise With Personal Skipper
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Please note: In 2016 the 2-hour and 3-hour cruises are not available.
2-Hour Morning CruiseCruise to the Lérins Islands and gaze upon the imposing Fort Royal on Ile Ste-Marguerite, the location of the jail in the film The Man in the Iron Mask. Cruise through the channel to Ile St-Honorat — home to an 11th-century monastery and abbey — as the sun glints off the rippling waves. Continue to the Bay of Cannes, where you'll spot the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès) and Promenade de la Croisette.
2-Hour Champagne Sunset CruiseEmbark in the evening and enjoy Champagne and snacks as you head toward the Lérins Islands and Bay of Cannes. The highlight of your cruise: a Mediterranean sunset over the red rocks of Esterel.
3-Hour Morning CruiseFollow the 2-hour morning cruise itinerary and then veer to Juan les Pins and Cap d'Antibes, where the famous Hôtel du Cap Eden Roc is located. Then admire million-dollar yachts bobbing in Billionaires’ Quay.
4-Hour Afternoon CruiseIn addition to seeing the sights above, cruise to the red cliffs and creeks of Esterel and discover the delights of Théoule-sur-Mer and Mandelieu Bay.
8-Hour Cruise: EastExplore the eastern side of the French Riviera on this full-day cruise to Monaco, Cap-d’Ail, Eze Bay, Cap Ferrat, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Nice, Cap d'Antibes, Billionaires' Quay and the Bay of Cannes.
8-Hour Cruise: WestSpend a day discovering the best of the western French Riviera. Cruise to the Lérins Islands, Esterel, Théoule-sur-Mer, Agay, St-Raphaël, Frejus, Port Grimaud, St-Tropez and the beaches of Pampelonne.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Please allow plenty of time to get from your cruise ship around the bay to the yacht meeting point
Sunset option only: one bottle of Champagne is included per cruise. Extra bottles may be purchased for approximately 50 euros each (own expense); please add to special requirements at the time of booking.
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Please note: In 2016 the 2-hour and 3-hour cruises are not available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer from Cannes to Nice Airport
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour to Eze, La Turbie and Monaco from Cannes
- Full Day Private Tour of Provence Cities and Medieval Villages from Cannes
- Full Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Saint-Tropez and Saint Maxim from Cannes
- Private Full Day Trip to Port Grimaud and St Tropez from Cannes
- Italian Markets Private Tour Including a Visit to Menton and Monaco from Cannes