From USD 70.83
While in port in Cannes, tour the city and visit the nearby coastal towns of Antibes and St-Paul-de-Vence on this shore excursion. Cruise down Cannes glamorous Boulevard de la Croisette to Festival Palace before heading out along the sun-drenched Cte dAzur. Drool over mega-yachts in Billionaires Quay in Antibes, admire the beautiful Provenal countryside and explore the medieval village of St-Paul-de-Vence. Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks at the port of Cannes, meet your guide at the cruise terminal and hop in a luxury 8-person minivan to begin your tour of Cannes, Antibes and St-Paul-de-Vence.
Drive down Boulevard de la Croisette and admire the beautiful beaches, luxury hotels, chic boutiques and charming cafes you pass. Arrive at the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès), the location for the annual Cannes International Film Festival. Climb the steps, take a look at the celebrity handprints on the walls and pose for photos like a star!
Continue driving along the Mediterranean coast to the seaside town of Antibes. A lesser-known gem of the Côte d’Azur for tourists, Antibes is a resort destination for the rich and famous, harboring some of the world's biggest, sleekest and most expensive yachts in Billionaires’ Quay. Wander the harbor and explore the pretty cobbled streets and alleyways while listening to your guide highlighting the points of interest.
Travel through the picturesque Provençal countryside on your journey back to Cannes, and stop to explore the fortified village of St-Paul-de-Vence. One of the oldest medieval settlements in the region, St-Paul-de-Vence is widely known for its contemporary art galleries and museums. After getting your art fix, continue back to the Cannes cruise port to conclude your half-day shore excursion.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Cannes port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Cannes, Antibes And St-Paul-de-Vence Tour
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Cannes, Antibes And St-Paul-de-Vence Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Provence Countryside Small-Group Day Trip From Cannes
- Private Luxury Yacht Cruise From Cannes With Personal Skipper
- Monaco Small-Group Night Tour From Cannes
- Private Tour Of The French Riviera Including Eze, Monaco, Cannes And Saint-Paul-de-Vence From Cannes
- Cannes Vespa Guided Tour
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Monaco Eze Saint-Paul-de-Vence Nice And Cannes
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Italian Riviera Market Tour
- Private Departure Transfer From Cannes To Nice Airport
- Full Day Private Tour Of Provence Cities And Medieval Villages From Cannes
- Full Day Private Sightseeing Tour Of Saint-Tropez And Saint Maxim From Cannes