- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Your tour will depart in the morning depending on your ship’s docking time. Please contact the local supplier after booking to confirm the exact time. Contact details will be provided on the voucher.. read more
Departure Details :
Port of Cannes
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
While in port in Cannes, spend a day exploring the Provenal towns of Grasse, Valbonne and Gourdon, ending with a wine tasting in Nice, on this guided shore excursion. Tour the famous Fragonard perfumery in Grasse, the perfume capital of France, and discover the medieval charm of Valbonne. Enjoy stellar views over the Cte dAzur from Gourdon, and then head to the Mediterranean seaside city of Nice to enjoy a tasting of local French wines. This small-group day trip is limited to eight people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
- Professional guide
- Grasse perfumery tour
- Wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Legal drinking age in France is 18; ID may be required