From USD 149.9
OverviewWhile in port in Cannes, spend a day exploring the Provenal towns of Grasse, Valbonne and Gourdon, ending with a wine tasting in Nice, on this guided shore excursion. Tour the famous Fragonard perfumery in Grasse, the perfume capital of France, and discover the medieval charm of Valbonne. Enjoy stellar views over the Cte dAzur from Gourdon, and then head to the Mediterranean seaside city of Nice to enjoy a tasting of local French wines. This small-group day trip is limited to eight people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
With your ship docked at the Cannes port, meet your guide at the cruise terminal and board an 8-person minivan to begin your full-day shore excursion along the Côte d'Azur and through Provence.
Travel 30 minutes north to the town of Grasse, considered the perfume capital of France. Wander the picturesque Provençal town and breathe in fragrances of orange blossom, mimosa and jasmine that tint the breeze from the surrounding countryside. With your senses heightened, head to the world-renowned Fragonard perfumery for a guided tour. Here you'll gain insight into the history, heritage and prestige of French perfume-making.
Continue driving 30 minutes to the village of Valbonne. Explore the 16th-century streets and alleyways at your leisure, popping into boutiques selling local arts and crafts, and have lunch at a typical Provençal cafe (own expense).
Take the scenic route along the Loup River and up to the delightful village of Gourdon. Follow your guide to the village’s viewpoint and take in the spectacular Côte d’Azur scenery from your perch high above it all.
For the final portion of your tour, travel back toward the Mediterranean coast to Nice, a jewel in the crown of the French Riviera. Arrive at the Château de Crémat wine estate — another wonderful hilltop setting — for a wine-tasting session. Sample delicate wines from the nearby Bellet region and learn of the area’s unique grape varieties from your expert sommelier.
At the end of your tasting, relax on the short journey back to Cannes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cannes port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Grasse Perfumery And Nice Wine-Tasting Tour
- Professional guide
- Grasse perfumery tour
- Wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Grasse Perfumery And Nice Wine-Tasting Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Legal drinking age in France is 18; ID may be required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.