OverviewAfter docking in the Mediterranean city of Cannes, discover the many delights of Nice on this half-day French Riviera shore excursion. Travel from Cannes along the beautiful Middle Corniche road to Nice taking in breathtaking coastal scenery on the way and hit the citys highlights with your guide. Wander along the palm-lined Promenade des Anglais, shop for souvenirs among the markets of Cours Saleya and discover the squares of Old Town (Vieille Ville), including Place Garibaldi. Your group size is limited to eight to ensure a more personalized experience.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
When your cruise ship docks in the coastal city of Cannes, board a luxury 8-passenger minivan and head out along the Middle Corniche road to Nice, one of the most vibrant cities on the Côte d'Azur and a must-visit while in the French Riviera. Listen as your guide talks of the French Riviera’s rich history and heritage and take in beautiful views of the Mediterranean scenery from the comfort of your minivan.
When you arrive, hop out and walk down the Promenade des Anglais, the city's famous seaside street lined with beautiful beaches, restaurants, hotels and Belle Epoque–era buildings. Ascend Castle Hill for marvelous views over the rooftops of Nice below.
Continue to the district of Cimiez, a former winter retreat of England’s Queen Victoria. A vibrant and exciting part of town, Cimiez plays host to the annual Nice Jazz Festival each summer.
Driving out along the Promenade des Arts, gaze upon the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, the Acropolis Center, Sosno’s curious 'Square Head' sculpture outside the library and the towering minarets of the Russian Orthodox Cathedral.
Explore the colorful lanes of Old Town (Vieille Ville), and step back in time as you explore enchanting 18th-century Place Garibaldi, considered one of the most impressive town squares on the French Riviera. Wander among the varied markets of the Cours Saleya and soak up the atmosphere as you shop for souvenirs. The flower market (morning tour only) is a real highlight, so don't miss it!
When your time in Nice comes to an end, travel back along the coastal roads to Cannes, where your excursion ends with drop-off at the port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion
We will ensure your timely return to Cannes cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to your next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip To Nice
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned minivan
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip To Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.