Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Half-Day Tour
OverviewMake the most of your time at port in Cannes by exploring two stars of the French Riviera, Monaco and Eze, on this small-group shore excursion. In hilltop Eze, explore the charming medieval streets and tour the famous Fragonard perfumery. Then enter glamorous Monaco to catch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Prince's Palace, take a spin along the Formula One Grand Prix race circuit and admire the glitz and grandeur of Monte Carlos Casino Square. Your group size is limited to eight to ensure a personalized experience.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Dock at port in the Mediterranean coastal city of Cannes, where your guide will be waiting for you at the cruise terminal to take you on your half-day shore excursion. You'll get a taste of two sides of the French Riviera by visiting Eze, a medieval hilltop village, and Monaco, the land of the rich and famous and the second-smallest country in the world!
Take in beautiful views of the Mediterranean as you ride by 8-passenger minivan to Eze, located about an hour up the coast. The village sits on the Middle Corniche road between Nice and Monaco, at an altitude of 1,400 feet (427 meters), and boasts breathtaking views over the Cte d'Azur.
Begin your visit with a guided tour. Wander the ancient cobblestone streets past traditional artisan shops while learning about Eze's history. Head to the Fragonard perfumery to discover some of the secrets of French perfume-making and see how this prestigious brand creates their enticing fragrances.
Continue along the Middle Corniche through the village of La Turbie, fondly termed the 'Terrace of Monaco.' Marvel at the imposing Roman monument there, known as the Trophy of the Alps (Trophe des Alpes). Then cross the border into the glitzy and glamorous principality of Monaco.
Morning tour-goes will attend the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Princes Palace (Palais Princier), taking place just before noon. Your next stop is Monaco Cathedral, where Prince Rainier and Princess Grace are laid to rest. Hear of the church's history as you marvel at its impressive Roman-Byzantine architecture.
Take a spin along part of circuit used in Monacos famous Formula One Grand Prix, which attracts thousands of race fans from around the world for its annual race. Explore Casino Square in Monte Carlo, a favorite spot among Monaco's jet-setters and high rollers.
At the end of your tour of Monaco, sit back and relax on the coastal drive back to Cannes, where your half-day shore excursion ends.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cannes port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Half-Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Half-Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Italian Markets Shopping Small Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Private French Riviera Half-Day Tour to Cannes, Antibes and Saint-Paul-De-Vence from Nice
- Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Cannes
- Unlimited Mobile Wifi in Cannes
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Monaco Monte-Carlo Eze and Cannes