Explore James Bond Island and Hong Island on your canoe and get the chance to see a completely unique eco system and enjoy the sounds of local wildlife. Your experience guide will enable you to spot interesting things and take great photos of your experience in the lagoon. Delicious buffet lunch and opportunity to swim with the colourful marine life during this full day trip. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourYour driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in Phuket around 7:30am and take youÂ to Ao Por Pier.
Travel byÂ boat to Panak Island, where you will board you canoe and paddle out around the island.Â Paddle throughÂ mangrove forests and around dramatic limestone rock formations. Continue to Hong Island, around 20 minutes from Panak Island, admiringÂ the stunning natural rock formationsÂ from the water.
A delicious buffet lunch will be served around noon back on the boat. After lunch, you will continue your tour to James Bond Island, where the James Bond movie 'Man with The Golden Gun' was filmed. Enjoy the spectacular scenery while exploring the natural environment and taking photos.
Finally, stop at Lawa Island, where you can swim or sunbathe on the beautiful sandy beach before heading back to Ao Po Pier.Â
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Canoeing At James Bond Island With Escort Boat From Phuket
- Beverages, bottled water, morning tea and buffet lunch
- Professional guide and driver
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Canoeing At James Bond Island With Escort Boat From Phuket
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.