Canopy Base In MendozaWrite a Review
An awe inspiring tour which will take you to the best places that Mendoza has to offer. There is the trip to Valle De Potrerillos, along with the tour to Cordon del Plata. There is base circuit which basically includes crossing the Mendoza River. Flying in the middle of the river, you get to brush past the trees and have the adventure of your life in the backdrop of lush greens. The tour will be presided over by well versed English and Spanish speaking guides.
- Visit the Valle de Potrerillos
- Tour the Cordón del Plata
- Explore the Río Mendoza
Know More about this tour
Base Circuit (Includes crossing Mendoza River)
Canopy is great to feel the adrenaline that produces the sensation of flying in the middle of nature moving through the trees, through a steel cable.
This exciting new extreme sport will become an amazing adventure that will allow them to enjoy the panoramic view of the Valley of Potrerillos and the Cordón de Plata.
The most exciting new sport in Potrerillos: air travel along a steel cable, gliding with a harness and pulley. An experience of pure adrenaline.
1400 meters (4593 feet) of travel, 6 different cables that reach a height of 40 meters (130 feet) above the valley, a stretch that extends for over 450 meters (1500 feet) across the Rio Mendoza.
An unforgettable adventure where you can appreciate the spectacular panoramic view of the Valley of Potrerillos and the Cordon del Plata (The Silver Hill 6100 mts. Of altitude above sea level), mountain formations of millions of years of geological layers of more than 20,000 feet elevation.
Distance: 6 cables 1400 mts long
HIgh Average: 60 mts
Level: Moderated/ Difícult
Inclusions for Canopy Base In Mendoza
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish guide
Exclusions for Canopy Base In Mendoza
- Food and beverages (On the activitie's base there is a restaurant to buy snack or lunch.)
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.