Canopy Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour From San Jose
OverviewPump up your adrenaline with a wild zipline ride through the rainforest canopy, just an hour outside of San jose. Inside a private nature reserve, first soar across a system of cables reaching 459 feet (140 meters) long. Admire lush mountain scenery and hanging gardens, sail over the magnificent Molinete River and spot wildlife along the way. Then tackle the Adrena-Line, the longest zipline in the region at 2,297 feet (700 meters) long. A safety briefing with top-notch gear, a naturalist guide and round-trip transport from San Jose hotels are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in San Jose ( if selected) , take a scenic drive northeast through agricultural lands and coffee plantations. Arrive less than an hour later at Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic, a private ecotourism nature reserve spanning 1,174 acres (475 hectares).
Start your visit with a multimedia presentation on the nature reserve and stroll down a trail taking you deep into the rainforest. Stop by the hanging bridge over the rushing Molinete River, which youll get to know during your ziplining adventure.
Your aerial journey through the canopy consists of 10 cables with 14 platforms. Receive a safety briefing, and then step onto your first platform. When youre ready, strap on top-quality gear and jump off! Fly 263 feet (80 meters) across the river to a platform on the other side by a caobilla tree.
Zoom along another cable, 459 feet (140 meters) long, across the waters, over an island, and land on a platform at the base of a ridge. Walk to the next zipline near a rare and massive tree locally known as a tostado, and fly along to another platform located at the rivers edge.
As you work your way through the ziplines, guides are present on-site to ensure your safety and answer questions you may have regarding the plant and wildlife you see along the way.
Catch your breath and prepare yourself for the mother of all ziplines in the region: the Adrena-Line. At a height of 197 feet (60 meters) above the ground, go the distance 2,297 feet (700 meters) to be exact and speed up to 34 miles per hour (55 km per hour).
Your daredevil feats complete, enjoy transport back to San Jose.
Note: Click on the 'View additional info' below to ensure your hotel is included in the pickup and drop-off zone. Hotel pickup is only included if option selected.
Inclusions for Canopy Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour From San Jose
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option is selected)
Exclusions for Canopy Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour From San Jose
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Minimum Height 3'11 ft (120 cm)
Maximum weight 300lb (136 kg)
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
Please bring a raincoat, insect repellent and a change of clothes
A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required.There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Beyond Horseback Adventure with Lunch near Jaco
- San Jos City Tour
- Cinco Ceibas Combo Tour 3 in 1
- Doka Estate and La Paz Waterfalls Gardens from San Jose
- Venado Caves and La Fortuna Waterfall from San Jose
- Full Day Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San Jose
- Celeste River from San Jose
- Half-Day Trip to Irazu Volcano and Cartago from San Jose