Canterbury, Leeds Castle And White Cliffs Of Dover Small-Group Tour From London
OverviewDiscover the oh-so-English delights of Kent on this exciting tour from London, and visit Canterbury, the White Cliffs of Dover and Leeds Castle in one day! With transport by luxury coach included, your tour combines the beautiful scenery of Kents countryside with top historical sites. Explore Canterbury Cathedral with your guide (own expense), stop for photos by the White Cliffs of Dover and tour Leeds Castle often described as the loveliest castle in the world!Numbers are limited to 16 on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll see these top Kent site with personalized attention from your guide.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSet off from Marble Arch in central London by luxury coach, and head southeast into Kent, the county affectionately known as the Garden of England for its quintessential English countryside.
First stop is Canterbury Cathedral -- one of Englands oldest Christian buildings and much-cherished monuments. After entering at your own expense, head inside for a tour and absorb the atmosphere of this beautiful cathedral, where history seems to leap from every corner. Admire its intricate stained-glass windows, see the burial place of King Henry IV and learn of the cathedrals darker history as the site where the Archbishop Thomas Becket was murdered in the 12th century.
After enjoying some time at leisure to look around the town and have lunch, hop back on board your coach and travel the short distance to the south coast to see the White Cliffs of Dover. Stop to stretch your legs outside magnificent Dover Castle and get your first glimpse of Englands famous white chalk cliffs! On a photo stop here, your guide will tell tales of invasions some successful, some not while you marvel at the countrys natural moat.
Head back inland, passing though some of Kents finest leafy lanes, towards Leeds Castle, where youll spend the rest of your afternoon. Tour the pristine 12th-century castle with your guide, seeing highlights like the Banqueting Hall and Library, and try not to lose your way on a walk through the gardens maze! Look inside the grounds quirky Dogs Collar Museum to see an eccentric collection of dog collars showcasing 17th-century canine couture, and then board your coach for your journey back to London.
Inclusions for Canterbury, Leeds Castle And White Cliffs Of Dover Small-Group Tour From London
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees: Leeds Castle
Exclusions for Canterbury, Leeds Castle And White Cliffs Of Dover Small-Group Tour From London
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees: Canterbury Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London