OverviewWhether you are traveling on vacation or looking for recreation in the region of Quebec and Charlevoix, enjoy the nature of the Canyon Sainte-Anne and its magnificent waterfalls! While on your 45-minute walking tour, hear the roar of the spring flood waters, walk in the sun in summer, and enjoy the beautiful fall colors. Explore the imposing 74m high Sainte-Anne waterfall and cross one of the highest pedestrian bridges in Quebec at 60 meters high! Discover the giant potholes, cascades of the little canyon and experience Via Ferrata and the Canyon's giant zip line for the adventurous.
- Ideal choice for families
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourEnter a spectacular and a vertiginous canyon grooved by the force of the imposing Sainte-Anne falls, 74 meters high (21 meters higher than Niagara Falls) in the 1.2 billion-year-old rock of the Canadian Shield. Imagine a spectacular forest full of rainbows.The safe, groomed trails are easy to access, allowing young families and their children to wander in complete security along the north and south banks of the Canyon.
During this visit, view a series of three suspension bridges, one of which is 60 meters above the gorge, making visitors feel 'suspensational' emotions. Discover the giant potholes, cascades of the 'little canyon,' or help the Petraminis get the rainbow’s colors back. Canyon Sainte-Anne is a great adventure, natural and grandiose.
Fly above the gorge
Your own exclusivity in a Canadian natural park
Secure family fun
Sit back, take a deep breath… and soar over a stunning rock and water panorama. Cross the forest at full speed to finally find yourself astonished, feet in the air, dangling 90 m above the Canyon's gorge and its ferocious rumbling waters. Seize the opportunity to observe the canyon the way eagles do.
Secure and offered to the whole family; you are going to experience our Canadian nature in a new unexpected way!
This tour may include initiation to via ferrata and zip lining for the adventurous. Also, enjoy the outdoor terrace in the forest, picnic area. A special shuttle service is provided for anyone who is physically challenged.
Inclusions for Canyon Sainte-Anne Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Canyon Sainte-Anne Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.