Canyoning Adventure In The Salzkammergut From Salzburg
OverviewExperience the beauty of one of the most beautiful and impressive gorges in Austria. The Strubklamm gorge is a natural wonder of over 3 km and cut 100 metres deep into the Salzkammergut landscape.On the tour, state-approved guides take you to places that you would not reach without a professional at your side. Canyoning is pure adventure, a close-up experience of nature and sometimes the conquest of your own limits. Plunge from a rocky ledge into the water accompanied by your state-approved guide. Conquer thundering waterfalls.Grow beyond your limits.We ensure your safety and that canyoning in the Strubklamm gorge will be unforgettable. We follow the natural course of the Strubklamm gorge in the Salzkammergut, slide down narrow slides, and jump into ice-cold pools and if water rushes over the high rock faces, we unpack the ropes & carabiners.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
On the day of the excursion, your driver will pick you up at the agreed location in Salzburg and take you on a scenic 30 minute drive to our meeting point in Ebenau where you will get a comprehensive introduction from your guide and you will put on your neoprene suit and safety equipment.
After a short drive we then reach the entrance to the gorge where our adventure starts. We start with a refreshing jump into the water and a swim through the marvelous canyon enjoying its natural beauty. We climb rocks and jump into pools and in around 60 minutes the group reaches one of the highlights of the tour where you can choose to either slide down the rock on a natural slide or the more adventurous can jump down. There are two jumps: the smaller is around 6 meters and the larger approx. 12 meters high. 30 minutes later it is time to take a break where your guide will provide chocolate and something to drink. After the break the canyon will become narrower and we will be surrounded by high rock walls giving you the opportunity to jump into the water from a variety of different heights.
A few jumps and swims later we come to the last high section of the tour where we jump down 8 meters into a stunning pool or rappel down with the guide.
Just before the end of the tour we pass an impressive waterfall which flows down the side of the gorge.
Those who haven’t had enough of the water yet can jump from a bridge at the exit.
Experienced guides accompany you on your adventure through the Strubklamm gorge and show you first-hand the untouched nature there. You can rely on the know-how of our guides. As our state-approved canyoning experts know the Strubklamm gorge inside and out.
No alpine experience is necessary however a certain basic level of fitness and dexterity as well as the ability to swim is needed. Bring sports shoes and swim wear (a USB stick for photos if desired). We provide the rest of the equipment consisting of a semi-dry suit, neoprene socks and gloves as well as a belt and climbing helmet.
Inclusions for Canyoning Adventure In The Salzkammergut From Salzburg
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Canyoning Adventure In The Salzkammergut From Salzburg
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Please bring your swim suit, a towel and sport shoes that can get wet.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour including all Entrance Fees