Canyoning And Rafting Tours From Antalya
OverviewWant to experience a rush of adrenaline? You can do rafting at the rapid water currents of Koprulu Canyon. It’s a truly amazing experience fit for a family, as sophisticated security measures are taken by the rafting guides. Visit the Koprulu Canyon National Park for a stirring and adrenaline-charged, full-day rafting tour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWant to add a touch of extreme adventure to your trip? Go for rafting during your vacation to Turkey. You will be taken from Antalya to the Koprulu Canyon by road. After reaching the Koprulu Canyon National Park, you need to get your rafting gear all set for an adventurous experience. It’s a scenic journey during which, you pass through the breathtaking Taurus Mountains of the Antalya region. It’s a nice and happening place during summers, where thousands can do rafting at the same time.
You can go rafting with your friends or family, as one raft can be used by 12 people at most at one time. While rafting you will see the glorious Oluk Bridge, which is quite old and still stands tall. Once the rafting adventure comes to an end, you can relax and have lunch by the scenic river and smell the fresh Cyprus trees. Later, you can explore the park and get mesmerized with the gracefulness of nature.
Experience and professional rafting guides will help you out. It’s a dramatic journey, as you raft through the rapids for a distance of 8.5 miles and experience stimulating adrenaline rush. You don’t need any previous experience to go rafting.
Inclusions for Canyoning And Rafting Tours From Antalya
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet and life jacket
Exclusions for Canyoning And Rafting Tours From Antalya
- DVD and Photos(available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Antalya
- Diving in the Mediterranean sea
- Cable Car Ride to the Top of Tahtali Mountain 2365m
- Teleferic Ride to Tahtali Mountain with Lunch by the River in Ulupinar
- Private Arrival Transfer: Antalya Airport to Kas Kalkan Hotels
- Panoramic Views at Mount Olympos by Cable Car