OverviewCanyoning is one of the most fun and intense activities we can do . Also called canyoneering or ravines. It consists of descending sections of rivers where natural formations created some routes where we can find all kinds of obstacles. From stunning waterfalls, slides and meanders up formations eddies or washing machines created by the force which can carry water. Different techniques are used at each obstacle , we will have to rappel down waterfalls , jump into pools filled with water, slide down the slides and endless challenges ensuring a spectacular day.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourThis ravine is located in the vicinity of the Alpujarra, a few minutes from Laujar de Andarax, near Paterna del Rio. Wonderful views with great predominance of vegetation and fauna make it one of the most representative ravines of the province of Almeria.
In this ravine we head start from the picnic area of Paterna del Rio which has one of the most ferrous waters of the area, this gives it a brown color to the water. The route for the descent of the canyon is about 1.2 km, this route dominated waterfalls between 5 and 15 meters, which in spring time its volume is maxed out, getting a guaranteed fun. The activity with a group gets done in about 3-4 hours.
During the tour we will have to perform jumps in pools, some slippery step which will record slow motion shots for posterity and as we descend the legendary cascade that promotes the Diputación de Almería with David Bisbal in his video presentation for this year 2016.
If you have not got the absolute fun in this section, at the end of the descent of this ravine, we begin the ascent by a via ferrata (Link within activities, via ferrata) Initiation which take us to one of the highest points in area where we will be traveling a path (Link inside activities, hiking) approximate 20 minutes watching the views of what we have fallen bird's eye view.
Activities include qualified guides under current regulations, material Unit (wetsuit, helmet, harness with descender and vague anchor), common material (Strings, tobacconist boat kit.). Video report of the activity. (Enjoy this collection during the descent to keep this memory where laughing and discuss with friends, family ...).
Inclusions for Canyoning In Almería
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Canyoning In Almería
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.