OverviewCanyoning is an exciting multi-sport adventure that is gaining popularity for the masses, it is not just for expert climbers anymore. At Jaco Canyoning you have the opportunity to experience true Canyoning even if you have never been.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourCanyoning or canyoneering is an exciting multi-sport adventure that is gaining popularity for the masses. It is a combination of ziplining, waterfall rappelling, and hiking along with optional swimming and cliff jumping as high as 25 feet. Canyoning is no longer just for diehard adventurers and expert climbers anymore. At Jaco, you have the opportunity to experience true canyoning even if you have never been in a harness.
Just 20 minutes from Jaco, you will arrive at the base to start your adventure. After a beautiful 4×4 trip up the mountain you will be outfitted with latest and safest gear from Black Diamond in the USA. You will be instructed on the safe and proper use of the equipment then begin your 5 minute hike to the first zipline. After 2 “zips” over the river there will be a dry-training rappel to familiarize you with the proper technique. A short hike down river and you will have swimming and cliff jumping (4-25’) opportunities if you desire! Now it is time to get wet! Four rappels through the waterfalls and you will do it all on your own. At all times you will be “safe and backed up” by your guides! After a short climb you will exit the canyon and hike 15-20 minutes back to the truck. By the time you are finished you can say “I am a canyoneer!” and can check this off your bucket list.
You will then enjoy a tropical fruit snack and a refreshing beverage before returning to your hotel.
Note: If you have any physical limitations that you are unsure of please contact us to see if this is an issue or not. The hike out, though steep, is on an excellent trail and is only a .25 mile.
Inclusions for Canyoning In Jaco
- Transportation to Basecamp
- Professional English Speaking Guides
- Certified Black Diamond Gear
- Fresh Fruit and Water
- Entrance Fees
Exclusions for Canyoning In Jaco
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to Bring:
Shoes or Strap-on sandals. No Flip-Flops
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking for harness fitting
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.