Canyoning In Jaco
OverviewCanyoning is an exciting multi-sport adventure that is gaining popularity for the masses, it is not just for expert climbers anymore. At Jaco Canyoning you have the opportunity to experience true Canyoning even if you have never been.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Canyoning or Canyoneering is an exciting multi-sport adventure that is gaining popularity for the masses. We have combined Ziplining, Waterfall Rappelling, and Hiking along with optional Swimming and Cliff Jumping as high as 25 feet. Canyoning is no longer just for die hard adventurers and expert climbers anymore. At Jaco Canyoning you have the opportunity to experience true Canyoning even if you have never been in a harness.
Just 20 minutes from Jaco we will arrive at our base to start your adventure.After fueling up with an authentic Costa Rican meal lets hop in our 44 safari vehicles and drive up the mountain over 1000 to get to our private reserve. Your guide will stop along the way to point out interesting flora and fauna and the incredible views of the ocean and countryside.When we arrive at the top you will be outfitted with latest and safest gear from Black Diamond in the USA. You will be instructed on the safe and proper use of our equipment then begin your 5 minute hike to the first zipline. After 2 zips over the river we will do a dry training rappel to familiarize you with the proper technique. A short hike down river and we will have some swimming and cliff jumping (4-25) opportunities if you desire! Now it is time to get wet! 4 rappels through the waterfalls and YOU will do it all on your own. At all times you will be safe and backed up by your guides! After a short climb up we will exit the canyon and hike 15-20 minutes back to the truck. By the time you are finished you can say I am a canyoneer! and can check this off your bucket list.
Fun for the whole family we have taken people from ages 7 78 on this exciting excursion. All you need is a little sense of adventure!
Note:If you have any physical limitations that you are unsure of please contact us to see if this is an issue or not. The hike out, while steep, is on an excellent trail and is only a mile.
Inclusions for Canyoning In Jaco
- Transportation to Basecamp
- Professional English Speaking Guides
- Certified Black Diamond Gear
- Entrance Fees
- Breakfast for morning tour and lunch for afternoon tour
Exclusions for Canyoning In Jaco
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to Bring:
Shoes or Strap-on sandals. No Flip-Flops
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking for harness fitting
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rappel El Encanto Waterfall in Jaco
- Horseback River Tour in Jaco
- ATV Adventure Tour in Jaco
- Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour from Jaco
- Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Jac
- Manuel Antonio National Park Hiking Tour from Jac
- Paragliding Paramotor Tandem Flights in Jaco
- Half-Day Trip to Manuel Antonio National Park