OverviewMadeira Island offers exceptional conditions for the practice of canyoning, due to its geological, climatic, hydrological, touristic and natural characteristics. It is considered by canyoning professionals as one of the best regions in Europe.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMadeira Island offers exceptional conditions for the practice of canyoning, due to its geological, climatic, hydrological, touristic and natural characteristics. It is considered by canyoning professionals as one of the best regions in Europe.
This canyoning is intended for those who wish to have first contact with the activity. It is an easy and accessible route suitable for all ages and has a time length of aproximately 3 hours. Is located in the Center South of the Island, more precisely in the Ecological Park of Funchal. Along the route, together with all the natural obstacles, four abseiling’s shall be encountered, the largest of which with 15 meters. The abseiling’s are alternated with jumps to small natural ponds as well as toboggans.
In order to ensure the maximum safety possible to our customers, this activity is always carried out by two guides certified in Canyoning by the I.P.D.J.
In this tour Includes: transfer, insurance, pictures of the tour, Adidas Canyoning Boots, individual equipment, water and chocolate and 2 certificated guides.
You should Bring: swimsuit and a towel
Inclusions for Canyoning In Madiera From Funchal Or Caniço
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Adidas Canyoning Boots
- VadeRetro neoprene suit
- Certificated equipment
- Water and a chocolate
Exclusions for Canyoning In Madiera From Funchal Or Caniço
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise of each traveler's shoe size in the special requirements box at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- City Sightseeing Funchal
- Wine And Food Walking Tour In Funchal
- History Tellers
- Funchal Jesuits' College Tour
- Catamaran Sunset Cruise From Funchal
- Levada Do Rabacal 25 Fountains Walk And Jeep Tour
- Catamaran Day Cruise To Desertas Islands From Funchal
- Nun's And Valleys
- Funchal Hop-On Hop-Off Tour 3 In 1