Canyoning Lake Bled Slovenia
OverviewSlovenia is famous for its pristine and untouched nature and amazing canyoning trips. Canyons surrounding Bled offer one of the best outdoor experiences in the country. Canyoning in this part of Slovenia offers some of the most breath taking and thrilling experiences. Canyoning in Bled is the perfect activity, for it merges many fun outdoor sports into one thrilling activity. Add a touch of adventure to your holiday and discover Slovenia's pristine outdoors.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart this fantastic canyoning journey in the town of Bled, where a professional local guide will drive you to the nearby Bohinj valley. Drive through the gorgeous countryside before stopping at the entrance to the canyon and changing into a wetsuit. A certified canyoning guide will make sure you are well-prepared for the adventure ahead and provide all the necessary gear.
After a short hike into the canyon the fun begins: hike though beautiful forests, climb the canyon walls, swim in pools of fresh mountain spring water, jump down waterfalls, go abseiling and much more.
This trip typically lasts around 3.5-hours but can vary depending on group size. A variety of departure times are available; choose the one that fits best with your schedule. Dont miss this touch of adventure, the perfect way to spend your Slovenian holiday.
Inclusions for Canyoning Lake Bled Slovenia
- Professional guide
- Hotel/hostel pickup and drop-off (Bled and surroundings)
Exclusions for Canyoning Lake Bled Slovenia
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photos and videos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger shoe size MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years and 150 cm tall
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.