Canyoning On Cetina River Adventure From Split
OverviewWalking through the river and the rapids, going through the subterranean tunnels, swimming in natural pools, going around waterfalls and lakes - all this is canyoning.
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe Cetina river has been flowing for thousands of years and thus creating mystical shapes in its bed. The crystal clear water and a river suitable for swimming offers a true experience of untouched nature with its cliffs up to 180 meters high, waterfalls, lakes, subterranean tunnels and a 50 meters high waterfall Gubavica.The guide will give you a life-jacket, a helmet, neoprene pants and shirt and the small expedition is ready to set off.The sound of the river becomes louder as you descend into the canyon. Ten minutes later you will find yourself in the middle of the Cetina canyon.
Inclusions for Canyoning On Cetina River Adventure From Split
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Canyoning On Cetina River Adventure From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.