OverviewAre you an adrenaline junkie? Do you love the water? If so this adventure is for you! Professionally trained guides will show you the ropes and prepare you for the journey down the waterfalls. No previous experience is necessary for this action-packed day of hiking, rappelling, swimming, and sliding down the falls!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWhat is canyoning? Canyoning is navigating your way through a canyon. In this case, the canyon runs through a series of spectacular waterfalls and in some sections the topography requires ropes to navigate your way successfully. Other sections can be hiked or swam through.
This one day trip starts to south of Dalat City. You will drive along picturesque scenic roads to the trail head, where you start your journey.
At the practice slope you’ll learn the basics of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware and proper rappelling technique. After the guides are satisfied that you’ve got it down, you’ll head down your first rappel! It is an exciting 49 foot (15 meter) descent into the river below. There is a beautiful waterfall right next to the area you descend into.
After that, your second rappel will be placed on a 32 foot (10 meter) vertical dry cliff. From here you head further down the canyon to a spectacular natural water slide. You will take your time having a couple of goes at it before continuing downriver.
The trail meanders over some gently rolling, jungle fringed hills along the side of the river and at points you have to get down into the river itself to continue forward.
You have two more exhilarating rappels through waterfalls, including the infamous “Washing Machine” before you walk out of the canyon (45 minutes) and meet your vehicle for transport back to Dalat.
Inclusions for Canyoning Tour Including Datanla Falls Rappelling From Dalat
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- English speaking guide(s)
- 1 picnic snack
- Canyoning equipment
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for Canyoning Tour Including Datanla Falls Rappelling From Dalat
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable clothing (shorts and t-shirt), sport sandals/water shoes are recommended.
Minimum numbers apply (2 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.