Cao Son Market And Local Hilltribe Village Day Trip From Sapa
OverviewOn this trip you will visit one of the smallest, yet charming local markets in the Lao Cai province. It is a beautiful market located in the heart of the mountains. The trip takes you through some of the most spectacular mountain scenery that Vietnam has to offer. The market is on every Wednesday, and still keeps its original aspects. Here you will meet the Flower Hmong, the Nung and the Black Dao minorities, and in the afternoon you will have a chance to take a short walk in White Dao village or enjoying a motor boat cruise on Chay River before heading back to Lao Cai.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYou will enjoy the breathtaking views along the winding ride up to Muong Khuong, a small trading town near Chinese border, 50 kms Northeast of Lao Cai. From there you turn to a dirt road which goes up into the mountains for another 23 kms before reaching the tiny market. Here you will have a great opportunity to see the Nung, Flower Hmong, Black Dao, Tu Di and Giay minorities, who not only gather for purchasing local products, but also for exchanging gossip and views on all aspects of life such as farming, caring for animals and even finding partners.
In the afternoon you will experience more of the minorities culture by visiting them at their villages. You will take an easy walk in about 2 hours easy walk through a peaceful and beautiful valley. On the way you will visit a village of Nung minority and a village of Flower Hmong minority. After your visit, you will be transported back to your hotel in Sapa.
-The tour normally begin in Lao Cai and finish in Sapa.
-There is no surcharge in case of beginning in Lao Cai- finishing in Sapa or Beginning in Sapa and finishing in Lao Cai.
-If your hotel is located in Sapa, the surcharge for one-way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 31 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Cao Son Market And Local Hilltribe Village Day Trip From Sapa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
Exclusions for Cao Son Market And Local Hilltribe Village Day Trip From Sapa
- Personal expenses
- Food and drink that is not mentioned in itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum 2 passengers required per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.