OverviewCan't choose between adventure or relaxation? You won't have to with this sunshine and zip line tour! Enjoy the excitement of a zipline that will take you between granite cliffs, and then enjoy an afternoon on the ocean with an open bar on a comfortable catamaran. This tour is the best of both worlds!
Know More about this tourTake advantage of a day filled with both adventure and relaxation with this zipline and catamarn adventure!
After being whisked away from your Punta Cana hotel you will be transported to Cap Cana. Here you will get into safety equipment for the first leg of your journey...ziplining! Let your adventurous side loose as you fly through the Cap Cana forest on 8 different cable lines attached to granite cliffs. The longest cable is 450 meters long! Be sure to take in the gorgeous views all around you! The fun will continues as you climb stairs, cross suspension bridges, climb down a ladder, and enter through caves to arrive at each new zip. There will be water and resting stops along the way!
As you return from ziplining, you have the option to jump on a mountain bike for a 25-minute ride between activities, or you can take the time to cool down from your action-packed morning with some relaxation. No matter what you decide to do you will enjoy a buffet-style lunch while waiting to embark on your afternoon Catamaran cruise!
With the adventure behind you, it's time for some relaxation. After lunch the bus will take a 15-minute drive to Alsol Luxury Village where you will board the beautiful catamaran. Cruise the Cap Cana shoreline while enjoying authentic Caribbean music and dancing with your cold beverage in hand! Enjoy some of the complimentary snacks or hop off the boat for some snorkeling!
The catamaran will cruise past gorgeous Juanillo Beach and Sanctuary Hotel before stopping at a sandbar. At the sandbar you can relax on the floating secluded bar with the ocean all around you.
With your fabulous day come to a close, it's time to cruise back to the marina and back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cap Cana Zipline And Catamaran Adventure From Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Buffet Lunch
- Snacks on the catamaran
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Rum, beer, water and soda on catamaran
Exclusions for Cap Cana Zipline And Catamaran Adventure From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years old
Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour.
The zip line course requires some hiking, walking up steps and over suspension bridges. We recommend you be in moderate physical condition.
It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, sneakers, hat, sunglasses, bug repellent, cash, a bathing suit and towel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.