CAPE AGULHAS PACIFIC & INDIAN OCEAN MEETING TOUR - Cape Town
OverviewThe Overberg region has so much to offer from whale watching, shipwrecks and YES the real meeting point of the Pacific and Indian Ocean.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
HIGHLIGHTS OF TOUR
- The Shipwreck Museum in Bredasdorp
- Cape Agulhas
Hermanus is a seaside town southeast of Cape Town, in South Africas Western Cape Province. It's known as a whale-watching destination. The whales can be seen from the cliffs in the town centre as early as June and usually depart in early-December.
THE SHIPWERCK MUSEUM IN BREDASDORP
The tragic history of the Agulhas coastline is dramatically evoked at the Shipwreck Museum, situated in the south-western Cape town of Bredasdorp, 30 km from the coast. The museum is housed in a historical building in the centre of town. A series of scale models demonstrates the death throes of a ship until its final disintegration, when it is buried by sand.
Cape Agulhas "Cape of the Needles" is a rocky headland in Western Cape, South Africa. recommended in Winter and Spring. It is the geographic southern tip of the African continent and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans according to the International Hydrographic Organization.
The Caledon district is primarily an agricultural region. Most agricultural activities involve grain production with a certain amount of stock farming. The town is locally well known for the Caledon Spa and Casino and for its rolling hills and yellow canola fields in spring.
Inclusions for CAPE AGULHAS PACIFIC & INDIAN OCEAN MEETING TOUR
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Photographer/Guide (when available)
Exclusions for CAPE AGULHAS PACIFIC & INDIAN OCEAN MEETING TOUR
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.