Cape Byron Distillery And Rainforest Tour - Byron Bay
OverviewBrookies Byron Dry Gin is produced at our farm distillery (Cape Byron Distillery) in the hinterland of Byron bay. We're only open for tours by appointment, so yours will be a special experience. The distillery is set in the heart of our macadamia farm surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest. On arrival, you will be welcomed to the cellar door with a refreshing Brookie's Gin & tonic as we take you on a journey through the story of Cape Byron Distillery, the Brook family farm and the art of distillation. A guided tour through the sub-tropical rainforest is a magical experience; to smell, see and touch the botanicals that are used in the gin, learn the history of the Big Scrub Rainforest and fall in love with this special place. On return to the distillery for a gin tasting and relax on the verandah overlooking our farm, watch the birds and enjoy the view.
Know More about this tourA distillery and rainforest tour includes:
- A Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and tonic on arrival
- A guided rainforest walk through the Brook Family macadamia farm
- Back at the cellar door our spiritual advisers will talk you through the art of distillation and how Brookie's Gin is created with many of the botanicals that are sourced from the Byron Bay area and the Brook family farm.
- A tasting of Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin.
- Guests receive a Cape Byron Distillery take home gift pack includes a Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin 50ml bottles and Brook Farm snack.
Please be aware there are no catering facilities onsite, so the tour times are designed around lunch time. There are many great local cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 15minute drive from the distillery, ask our cellar door team for locals recommendations.
Inclusions for Cape Byron Distillery And Rainforest Tour
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Cape Byron Distillery And Rainforest Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible to the cellar door, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour from Byron Bay
- Beyond Byron Hinterland Tour
- Private Gold Coast Airport Departure Transfer From Bryon Bay
- Byron Bay Dolphin Tour and Marine Park Cruise
- Byron Bay Surf, Stay and Yoga 2 day 2 night
- Private Byron Bay Departure Transfer to Brisbane Airport One Way 1-4 People
- Master the White Wash 2-Day Surf School in Byron Bay