Cape Cod Summer Day Trip From Boston Including Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewOn this New England summer adventure, escape from Boston for a day and journey to scenic Cape Cod, where sparkling beaches, lighthouses, cottages, sailboats and fishing villages await. Travel across the Cape Cod Canal and stop in Hyannis Port to visit the JFK memorial, and then enjoy a relaxing, fully narrated sightseeing cruise, offering unbeatable views of the Kennedy Compound. Stop in the town of Sandwich and the Sandwich Glass Museum & a glass blowing demonstration. Spend the rest of your day sightseeing and shopping in charming waterfront villages along the Cape.
Know More about this tour
Your New England summer sightseeing tour begins with morning pickup from your downtown Boston hotel (if pre-arranged at time of booking). Hop aboard a luxury coach for a comfortable drive south to Cape Cod.
This sandy peninsula -- a common retreat for New Englanders -- is lined with 400 miles (644 km) of pristine shoreline dotted with cottages, sailboats and quaint fishing villages. Stop in Hyannis Port to visit the John F Kennedy memorial. This small residential village is home to the Kennedy Compound and other Kennedy family residences included in the National Register of Historic Places.
Next, hop on a boat for a relaxing, fully narrated sightseeing cruise along the Cape Cod Canal, offering the best possible view of the Kennedy Compound. Learn about the waterfront sights as you soak up the relaxing New England atmosphere and admire lighthouses scattered along the coast.
Spend the rest of your day sightseeing and shopping in quaint seaside villages along the Cape. Grab lunch (own expense) at one of the many eateries the Cape offers some of the freshest seafood imaginable, especially lobster. At the end of the day, relax on your drive back to Boston.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through September.
Inclusions for Cape Cod Summer Day Trip From Boston Including Sightseeing Cruise
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with lavatory
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Energy fee
Exclusions for Cape Cod Summer Day Trip From Boston Including Sightseeing Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.