Cape Leveque 4WD Tour From Broome With Optional Return Flight
OverviewTake a trip to remote Cape Leveque, on the northernmost tip of the Kimberley region's Dampier Peninsula. Travel across country from Broome by 4WD, and experience a beautiful wilderness region of red cliffs, pristine white sand and turquoise sea, home to whales, turtles and sea birds. Choose the flight option to complete your full-day visit to Cape Leveque with a one-way trip back to Broome by scenic plane, and see extraordinary views over the Kimberley coastline.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tourYour full-day visit to Cape Leveque begins with an early morning departure from Broome by 4WD. Listen to your guide's fascinating commentary as you travel through the Dampier Peninsula, a remote Aboriginal-owned coastal area of red desert crossed only by dirt tracks.
Stop for morning tea at the Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community, and admire the shimmering pearl-shell altar of the community's Beagle Bay church. Then travel north to the remote One Arm Point Community, the perfect place to view the spectacular Buccaneer Archipelago and witness the huge tidal flows of the Kimberley
On nearby Cape Leveque (locally known as Kooljaman) enjoy a picnic lunch and time to relax on the pristine beaches and spectacular coastline the cape is renowned for. Go for a swim, try some snorkeling, take a walk along the sands or just soak up the sun's warm rays on the beach.
Returning by 4WD, arrive back in Broome at around 6:30pm. Or choose to catch a direct flight back to Broome at around 4pm.
Inclusions for Cape Leveque 4WD Tour From Broome With Optional Return Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Transport by 4WD
- Entrance fees
- Return flight, if option selected
Exclusions for Cape Leveque 4WD Tour From Broome With Optional Return Flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring sun protection, water bottle and wear comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 9-Day Broome to Darwin Multi-Day Camping Adventure Including Gibb River Road, Bungle Bungles and Lake Argyle
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour from Broome
- Discover Broome Town Tour
- 1-Hour Small Group Pearl Luggers Tour in Broome
- Broome Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Explore Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities from Broome with Optional Scenic Flight
- Amazing Windjana Gorge and Tunnel Creek Adventure from Broome
- Afternoon Broome Town Tour Including Cable Beach with Optional Sunset Camel Ride