Cape Town Airport Private Transfer
OverviewArrive in style - upon arrival, you will be met by your professional chauffeur driver who will be waiting for at the arrival hall with your name board. Your driver will not only meet you but also welcome you to our beautiful city, he will then procced to assist you with your luggage and walk you through to your awaiting transfer vehicle outside the arrival hall. You will have a perfect opportunity to ask questions should you have any, your driver will also give you a few information on distances, times etc. Seat-belt on sit back, feet up, relax and enjoy the drive to your designated hotel.
Know More about this tour
Avoid the hustle at the airport when you arrive in Cape Town after a long haul or short flight by taking advantage of our private transfer offer.
On arrival after clearing customs you will be met by your awaiting professional chauffeur driver with your name board who will not only meet you but also welcome you to our beautiful city.
Your driver will assist you with luggage and walk you to your awaiting private transfer just outside the arrival hall and terminal building.
Your driver will then procced and go through your documentation should you have any, then give you a few information about the distance, time or any other additional information that you might require.
This will be your moment to sit back, relax and enjoy the hospitality, mineral water or local newspaper would be provided at an additional cost should you request in advance.
Our drivers being local, please take advantage to ask them about local activities, places of interest or should you any other special request or travel need that you would want to be fulfilled in short notice.
Inclusions for Cape Town Airport Private Transfer
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel drop-off or pick up if booked return.
Exclusions for Cape Town Airport Private Transfer
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Zip-Line, Cheetahs and Wine Adventure Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Point Highlights Tour plus Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch
- Full Day Guided Safari from Cape Town
- 2-Day Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Peninsula and Boulders Beach Tour plus Stellenbosch Winelands Tasting Tour
- 4-Day Private Garden Route Meander Guided Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Helicopter Tour: Cape Peninsula, Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point