OverviewEnjoy a three hour cycle tour around the city of Cape Town, led by an experienced local guide. You will have the opportunity to learn about Cape Town's rich heritage and visit the following interesting locations; Noble Square, Bo Kaap, St George's Cathedral, Adderley Street, Cape Town Stadium and Greenpoint Eco Park (entry not included).
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour professionally guided tour depart from the V&A Waterfront. On your three hour cycle learn about Cape Town's heritage while you ride from the Waterfront to the bustling inner city, getting up close and personal with the City and its inhabitants in an environmentally friendly way.
The tour combines both the old and the new of Cape Town's urban landscape. With visits to the Bo Kaap, Company's Gardens, Adderley Street, St Georges mall and Green Point. Visit the Green Point Stadium, the impressive sports venues that co-hosted the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Another stop will be the Green Point Biodiversity Eco Park which is a must see for green enthusiasts!
Inclusions for Cape Town City Cycling Tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Cape Town City Cycling Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.