Cape Town City Pass
OverviewFree admission to Cape Town‘s popular sights, free harbour cruise, and hop-on-hop-offsightseeing tour discover the city with the Cape Town City Pass.
Know More about this tour
The Cape town City Pass invites you to the fascinating and diverse world of South Africa. It is your ticket to the top attractions, sights and museums in and around Cape Town. Go on safari with qualified guides and explore the incredible wildlife. Visit the first Dutch fort in South Africa – the Castle of Good Hope – or go on a dive with sharks, see whales and sea lions up close. Cape Town has a lot to offer. Whether by helicopter over the city and along the shore or up to Table Mountain, a relaxed yet exciting ride in a Ferris Wheel in the middle of the historic and picturesque habour district or a romantic boat ride in the sunset – anything is possible in Cape Town. Even gourmets and wine lovers definitely have a lot to experience in and around Cape Town, as South African wines are supoosed to be some of the best wines in the world. Cape Town and its surrounding is appreciated among wine connoisseurs as the most popular and most famous wine region of South Africa. Idyllic wineries compete with stunning mountains and breathtaking shore lines.
Visitors can expect exquisite wines, excellent restaurants, expertise and quietness away from the big city hustle. You decide whether you follow special designed wine routes or directly go to the wineries that interest you the most. So apart from Cape Town itself also its surrounding has a lot to offer. The surroundings of Cape Town can be reached by car and bus, but also somewhat more exclusive with a vintage motorcycle. Just an hour or two away you can experience the fabulous wildlife and see zebras, giraffes, various species of birds and lions. These are just a few examples of what visitors can expect at a safari that should have been experienced by everyone visiting South Africa! Trained guides help to make such a tour a safe, unique and enriching experience. Visit crocodile and ostrich farms or go to the historical and impressive Victoria & Albert waterfront where you can start a Water Safari.
Cape Town's coastline has a lot to offer: experience sharks, whales, sea lions and penguins in their natural habitat but close to your fingertips! The Cape Town City Pass is your complete package consisting of a city sightseeing tour and free admission to museums, experiences and attractions, which you can easily order online. The Cape Town City pass will be sent via e-mail or on request by mail. Therefore you have all the necessary documents ready before departure and can easily start into your Cape Town adventure without any hassle!
Inclusions for Cape Town City Pass
- Free admission to Cape Town‘s historic museums and monuments
- Skip the line at Two Oceans Aquarium
- Free boat trip through the historic waterfront
- Hop-on-Hop-offcity tour included
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
- Private Wine Tour of Franschhoek from Cape Town
- Whales and Wine Day Tour from Cape Town
- Private Wine Tour of Stellenbosch from Cape Town
- Marine Big 5 Adventure from Cape Town
- Private Tour: Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
- Full-Day Winelands Tour with Tastings from Cape Town
- Private Tour: The Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek from Cape Town