- Your OTC guide will collect you from your accommodation and transport you in a 7-seater vehicle to the start of the hike
- The hike starts near the lower cable car station and will take 3-4 hours to the top.
- This hike is an adventurous hike, with some scrambling, stunning views and is suitable for all ages as long as you have good general fitness.
- On the way up, look out for indigenous flora, like the King Protea, wander at the spectacular rock formations, like the India Venster (Window in Afrikaans) and witness views as far as the eye can see, taking in Robben Island and the whole of Table Bay. False Bay and surrounding mountains are also visible from the top.
- Learn about the history, culture and heritage of Cape Town, as well as the fauna and flora on the mountain from your very knowledgeable and experienced guide.
- The hike ends at the Upper Cableway, from where you will catch the cableway down to the bottom.
- Your guide will then transport you back to your accommodation
- The price for this hike includes transport to and from your accommodation, water and snacks on the hike.
- The price for this hike excludes the cost of the cableway ticket down.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Morning departure time is 8 am but this can be discussed with the guide if a later or earlier departure time is needed. This applies to every day of the week. Afternoon departure time is.. read more
Departure Details :
Pick up and drop off is restricted to Cape Town Central/CBD and immediate surrounds.
OverviewThis is a personalised small group tour where you will be collected from your accommodation by our guide and taken to the start of the hike. This route offers breathtaking views of the City, West Coast, Robben island, spectacular rock formations, Twelve Apostles, False Bay and surrounding mountains covering all sides of Table mountain. Take well earned photo breaks on the way with water and snacks provided. This hiking tour takes approximately 3 - 4 hours depending on fitness levels. After the hike, you will take the cableway down (for guests own expense), and your guide will transport you back to your accommodation.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Return cableway ticket down
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.