Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest And Wildlife Tour - Cairns
OverviewThis Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest and wildlife tour takes you on a full day adventure to the only place in the world where the rainforest meets the reef. Enjoy guided walks, time on Cape Tribulation Beach and guaranteed wildlife spotting as well as a delicious tropical lunch.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourStart your day with a stop at Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas, where you can cuddle a koala and get up close and personal with the other wildlife in the park, including native birds, kangaroos, cassowaries, snakes and crocodiles.
Your journey will then take you further north through the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest and across the Daintree River by cable-driven ferry, before arriving in Cape Tribulation where you will enjoy a tropical lunch.
Spend some time on Cape Tribulation Beach before taking a guided walk through some of the oldest rainforest in the world with your experienced guides. Look out for a range of wildlife including native birds, the southern cassowary, lizards and butterflies.
Finish your afternoon with a cruise along the Daintree River, watching out for estuarine crocodiles sunning themselves on the bank, before returning to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest And Wildlife Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest And Wildlife Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cairns Harbor Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Barron River Half-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns
- Michaelmas Cay Dive and Snorkel Cruise from Cairns
- Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour
- Port Douglas and Hartley's Crocodile Adventure Day Trip from Cairns
- Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns